25 June 2007

Knotty at Little Penang Street market 24 June 2007






After all it was a really great experience. Having my ideas being exposed and myself being a lady boss, awesome!

The visitors were constantly coming in, alots of compliments for my creativity so I guess I would have another time selling my thingy at the next street market. Sore throat after whole day of explaination about my ideas. "I am trying to twist the conventional chinese knot button to a modern and chic elements so that the people especially the youngster would have more interest in it.. Chinese button is no longer old-fashioned! Blah Blah Blah... ..."

Special thanks to Chenny and Wyan who sacrificed their sunday to help me in the hot and humid market.

Other than the great experience, I also got rash around my neck and shoulder from this market. Heh~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.