19 June 2007

What people say about Chinese Knot Button and Frog Fastener?

“I would buy if the product or accessory does not look old-fashioned.” Solara, 19

“Chinese Knot Button and Frog Fastener are still in my fashion list.” Madam Law, 47

“I very much appreciate the quintessence of Knot Button and Frog Fastener.” Madam Low, 70

“I would like to learn how to make it if there is someone to teach me. It symbolizes Chinese craftsmanship and should not be eliminated.” Joey, 19

“It shows ones skill and creativity. It also reflects the beauty of traditional Chinese. I think it should be well-propagate.” Gavin, 21

“If the accessories look trendy, I would buy.” Chenny, 20

“If the color of the fastener looks modern, I guess people would buy.” Nelson, 20

“Nobody would want to buy handmade fastener nowadays as imported one cost only RM0.30.” Mr. Tan, 45

" Traditional patterns are still preserving as a living culture in the contemporary era, this creative one is symbolising the fusion of both." Alex Lim, 24

1 comment:

Unknown said...

" Traditional patterns are still preserving as a living culture in the contemporary era, this creative one is symbolising the fusion of both." Alex Lim, 24